Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 3 - March 31

Had a bad morning...but had to go to the P.O. this afternoon-came back with a whole new attitude - hopeful & almost happy :)
I guess all the gloomy days were weighing on me more than I knew (even though normally I LOVE those days the best).

Still have moments where I slip back down in that valley, but this evening - I thought to myself- "Well, you made it through this one day & you're still here". 

We are not promised any number of days, but most people (including me) take that for granted...that we will be here until we are old & ready to go. Every day that I make it through to the end and don't feel bad & don't feel different than I did a month ago - that's a good day.
I have started eating healthier since Monday when I found out about this (not very long- I know), but I think that has helped, too. I don't feel so sluggish - so I feel more "alive".

Oncologist appt tomorrow (Friday) at 4:30. Please pray.
Sara mentioned that it will be April Fool's Day...don't know if that will be a good sign or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment