Heard from the oncologist office today. I have an appointment with him on Friday at 4:30 to go over my neck scan & needle biopsy. The ENT that called to tell me what was going on - said that the oncologist will probably want to get a full body scan before we know exactly what is going on & what the treatment will be.
So again, I will be faced with the waiting game, since the weekend will loom just ahead of my 4:30 appointment on Friday. That means nothing will get done until at least Monday or later. Did I mention that I don't do "waiting" well?
That is all I know as of today. Must pull myself together & try to have a normal day tomorrow & most of Friday.
Thank you all, dear friends, for your calls, messages, emails ~ yesterday & today. If love could heal me, I would be in fine health today.
No comments:
Post a Comment